#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This discussion dove-tails with thoughts I've been having about what's
going on now and how it is another example of the "Left" tailing behind the
bourgeois. Suddenly they all have discovered the Syrian refugee crisis, now
that it is all in the news. Amy said it "this photo has gone viral" and
that's why she is obligated to cover it. Where was she on Syrian refugees
before. And the nerve of these "Left" groups that are now complaining that
the US has ignored the crisis - talk about the pot calling the kettle
black.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <