#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Lüko Willms <marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu>
wrote:

> Look up Karl Liebknecht on this topic,
> >
> https://www.marxists.org/archive/liebknecht-k/works/1915/05/main-enemy-home.htm
>
> >  The main enemy of every people is in their own country!

Does that apply to the people of Libya and Syria too, or were they expected
to put up with fascist dictatorships in the interest of "The Resistance?"

I don't think anybody is arguing that US imperialism isn't our main enemy.
We're just internationalist who believe we should support the Libyan and
Syrian people in their struggles against their main enemies.

That's what I mean by,

In Solidarity,

Clay