#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I've been saying for a long time that a very specific need for Libyan oil
at the tail end of an economic crisis was the major motivation for NATO
intervention. Thanks for adding to the evidence.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Shalva Eliava via Marxism <