#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

on Sonntag, 15. November 2015 at 03:32, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:

> Forty-nine armed factions in Syria,

  That's the most interesting part on this message.

  In the beginning there were peaceful mass demonstrations, then came the "Free
Syrian Army", and now they are at least 50 armed factions trying to impose
their power on the whole Syrian nation.

  As I said before, in a real popular revolution, you see a concentration and
centralisation of political forces around one revolutionary leadership, but the
Syrian "revolution" has gone the opposite path: more and more splintering in a
myriad of interfighting armed factions.

  For me, this says that there is no revolution, but the opposite.

  And out of this rather counter-revolutionary fragmentation come those most
reacionary groups like those behind the bombings in Beirut and the shootings in
Paris.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany