#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

on Samstag, 28. November 2015 at 18:50, Lüko Willms via Marxism wrote:

> I don't know how to fight the Islamic State (or rather Non-State)
> effectively. I strongly believe that nobody knows. Certainly not the
> nincompoops who man (and woman) the various governments.

> I am not sure that even a territorial invasion would destroy this
> phenomenon. But even such an invasion seems unlikely. The Coalition
> of the Unwilling put together by the US seems disinclined to put
> "boots on the ground". The only forces who could try – the Iranians
> and the Syrian government army – are hated by the US and its local allies.

  I think they should ask the Caliphate to establish diplomatic relations.

  That would completely confuse them...

  Of course, this also recognizes that the colonial balkanization imposed by
British and French colonialism after the 1st World War is now obsolete.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany
http://www.mlwerke.de