#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Thanks Dave.
Actually the previous exchange was only part of my motivation this time
around.
I have been sharing on facebook recent posts by the BMP and Sentro, for
their own sake and as a reminder that the CPP and its fronts are not the
only - and certainly not the most progressive - game in town.
So I figured I'd provide some background.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 2:04 AM, Ratbag Media via Marxism <