#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Whow!  Some historic new event! Trumpets!

on Freitag, 8. Januar 2016 at 02:40, Philip Ferguson via Marxism wrote:

> A mate of mine had an article published in the Otago Daily Times - the
> Dunedin daily paper - yesterday, which folks might be interested in.

> http://www.odt.co.nz/opinion/opinion/369024/regional-rivalry-ratcheted-notch

   This is the very first time that I see P. Ferguson linking to the source of
an article instead of just copying (I avoid stronger terms) to his own blog,
adorning it with foreign feathers, as usual.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany
http://www.mlwerke.de