#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

 on Montag, 11. Januar 2016 at 03:20, A.R. G via Marxism wrote:

> . But as far as what happened in Cologne, that kind of sexual violence
> -- gang rapes by party-goers --

   What?

   Who implanted you with this blatant lie?

   And why in the first place can you believe such a nonsense of the gutter
press?

  Anyway, you are living proof of the power of the racist campaign going on in
Germany.

  In what world are you living? In Alice's wonderland behind the mirror?

  We are talking about New Years Eve, with thousands and tens of thousands of
people in the streets, celebrating the new year with fireworks, drinking,
singing and so on.

   We are talking about a large open place which is being overseen by dozens of
video cameras.

  We are talking about two extremely dense throngs of people on both sides of
the only door open to the central railway station.

  How do you think, "gang rape" could have happened there?

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main, Germany
http://www.mlwerke.de