#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Thanks for the link, Ken. Comments on it:
1. I don't know any of the (mostly-German) signers, and so I don't know if
they represent a particular trend in the movement, but am digging.
2. For a much, much more balanced approach, see the articles that come up
by googling "joseph daher kurds." His approach has been 100% support to
Kurdish self-determination, 100% support for all protests against Erdogan's
murderous repression - and 100% insistence on clarity on the alleged
transformation of the PKK, which the "Open Letter" signers themselves admit
is dubious.
PS for New Yorkers: come here comrades from the HDP and others tonight:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1085403781490492/

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <