#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I think you're spot on. I lived in central Florida during the 90s and it
was a scary place. It was full of angry white men who had recently lost
their jobs back in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, places like that. They blamed
Mexicans, Chinese, basically anyone who wasn't like them. I had a couple
over the years approach me about joining a militia. When they realized what
I was really about I felt like I had a bullseye painted on my back.