#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

My problem with all this is not anything to do with tactics - I'm not in
the USA and have no interest in tactical advising of people 10,000 miles
away.

My problem is Why Trump?

In 1964 ots of the left got infatuated about Goldwater and were so obsessed
with stopping him being president that they went 'part of the way with LBJ'.

Look at how that ended.

I would have thought the bigest danger is actually Hillary Clinton.  She
really is a war-mongering fake liberal and smart operator.  And far more
likely to be running US Imperialism Inc that a deranged narcissist.

Why do so many leftists always go for the easy targets - Goldwater, Trump -
instead of the crucial targets?

I think it may be worth younger activists listening to veterans from the
1960s because they have seen it all before and drawn some lessons from that.

Phil