#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Oh, joy debates about the Holocaust. This should of been settled, at least
here, a decade or more ago. I believe there was a bump in posts about this
then.

Deborah Lipstadt in her book "*Denying the Holocaust"* put this to rest.
She was one of the few scholars that really tried to take on the neo-Nazi
like Deniers (and I believed coined the term "Holocaust Deniers"). Few
scholars wanted to take the subject on for obvious reasons. It's like
debating the Martian Take Over of the New World Order or something. Anyway,
thankfully, she did. The number she arrived out, was indeed less than "6
Million" but closer to 5.6 million. A distinction without a qualitative
difference.

Like Norman Finklestein, Libstadt is a liberal Zionist. But her methods are
sound and the book, now 25 years old still stands up.