#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

We're not talking about de-registering anything but simply picking up a
Democratic ballot in the primary, which technically registers you with that
party.  I see no reason to think that the engaged and active membership
would not be disproportionately in the 70%.  And I don't think there's any
ground for concern that they're going to be voting Clinton in November.

ML

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Steven L. Robinson via Marxism <