#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=36ce609ae68971b4f060ad9c7&id=771f1b35eb&e=7c9269ff30

This message can be circulated to  Hungarian studies organizations and to
Hungarian organizations in general.  Even if some of them may not be in
sympathy, it is important that they know there is a public campaign around this.
We cannot assume that Hungarians in Canada and elsewhere will be hostile.  I
recall that in 2003, at the peak of the anti-war movement, a Hungarian-Canadian
organization showed up at the demonstrations.  And I was able to find their
newsletter at the broad left bookstore associated with the Communist Party of
Canada.
                        ken h