#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I will follow up on the twitters you mention.  Seymour is a brilliant
analyst though, when he is not being dragged down the byways of
Lacanianism. I have just read Mason on Jacobin and he is very good.

Bastani, has an odd manner of hopping around as he talks, but if you listen
carefully he has a very sharp mind.

I like Owen Jones, because he is gay (we all have our weaknesses!), but I
concede he is not as tough as he should be.

I think there will be a legal challenge to the last minute exclusions of
members.  The Party took members' money on one set of terms and then they
changed the terms and that is breach of contract is it not?

Given the late changes to the voting conditions, I am convinced that the
legal advice the NEC got must have indicated a successful challenge in the
courts was very likely and so they moved to try and make the site of the
electoral battle to come as uneven as they could for the Corbyn forces.

But every shonky trick they pull out, just increases public anger and stirs
up the necessary longing for a more just world.

Getting exciting is it not?

comradely

Gary

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 9:13 AM, jamie pitman via Marxism <