#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Sounds like Reich is channeling Lawrence Lessig,  who campaigned on that
platform in the Democrat primaries and got zero traction.

----- Original Message -----From: Louis Proyect

ROBERT B. REICHA Third Party vs. Big Money

The next move for Bernie Sanders’s political revolution is to set up a
third party (shall we call it the New Progressive Party?), whose primary goal
should be to get big money out of politics. Nothing else worth doing is
possible unless we reclaim our democracy, and we can’t do that through
our current Democratic or Republican parties, both of which are beholden to big
money.