#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Some years ago I received an email message from a union activist in the Bay
Area.  It linked to an interview that Alex Jones did with Kevin Bracken, an
active member of the Maritime Union of Australia.
Bracken had bought into some 911 conspiracy theory and this was big news in
Australia due to his status in the MUA.
At some point in the interview Jones referred to him as an engineer.  Bracken
had to correct him.
It seems to me that Jones doesn't have to do much research, as his listeners
will accept even the most egregious errors, so eager are they to believe him.
                                        ken h