#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"Immediate import" as in if we don't democratically plan and fund wind
farms, mass transit, etc., and if we can't build a mass movement to seize
the resources to do so, we and the planet are fucked.
So let's talk to Greens, BLMers, to everyone about the urgent need to hit
the streets.

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 5:02 PM, Mark Lause via Marxism <