#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Your question is not based on reality. 1) Syria is not a binary choice, 8
Nov is.
2.) ISIS is not an opposition force, they work in conclusion with Assad.

The relationship of ISIS to the Assad regime is actually must closer to the
relationship of the Green Party to the Trump campaign - namely appearing to
oppose in rhetoric while objectively supporting.

The question for the Green Party, Democracy Now, and the rest of the
anti-imperialist Left that have joined the "anyone but Clinton camp" when
all the non-white Americans have clearly joined joined the "anybody but the
white nationalist Trump camp" is how this white Left will explain its
backhanded support for Trump if he wins and starts brutal deportations and
stepping up the murder of blacks.

Maybe Louis can explain how Goldwater tricked him in '64.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536

<http://wlcentral.org/user/2965/track>

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 5:33 AM, Dennis Brasky via Marxism <