#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

In light of Clay's excellent work in defending the Syrian Revolution, it is
especially sad, but not surprising given his commentary this past week,
that he would descend to the level of race-baiting to justify his
capitulation to bourgeois lesser evilism. Hopefully I'm wrong, but it looks
like another revolutionary de-fanged by the Democratic Party.