#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

https://jewschool.com/2016/09/77362/brooklyn-commons-hosting-antisemitic-truther-christopher-bollyn/

So a 9/11 conspiracy theorist and anti-Semite is being hosted by the same people who provide a space for Jacobin. The article linked above wonders why. My guess is that he is considered kosher by Brooklyn Commons because he has the "right" position on Syria.

Clearly, being an "anti-imperialist" compensates from all the other venom he is spewing:

Why is the U.S. Waging War in Syria?
by Christopher Bollyn

Why is the U.S. waging war in Syria? Why are U.S. troops in a country where the United States has no national interest? Who are we fighting for? Why is the U.S. training, funding, and arming rebel groups that are fighting to overthrow the democratically elected government of Syria?

http://bollyn.com/why-is-the-us-in-syria/