#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I am curious as to how linking to an article about CPUSA support for Clinton on what appears to be a very strange, right-wing web site (a look at the Commentary section under Opinion will make this clear) advances our understanding of anything involving the election and support for the candidates. (Much less our understanding as Marxists.)

What was the point of encouraging me to take the time to go to the link to find
this out?

--

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/communists-fret-as-some-progressives-shun-hillary/