#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This article by Franklin Lamb about the horrid needless death of two
conjoined infants in Damascus for no good reason is the first I remember in
which he does not solidly lay the blame for whatever he's talking about on
Assad's opponents. This is not the first crack I have seen. "Burning
Country" is getting more and more mentions in FB comments and articles.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/09/16/why-conjoined-syrian-twins-nawras-and-mouaz-were-condemned-to-death/