#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/16/16 12:09 PM, David McDonald via Marxism wrote:
This article by Franklin Lamb about the horrid needless death of two
conjoined infants in Damascus for no good reason is the first I remember in
which he does not solidly lay the blame for whatever he's talking about on
Assad's opponents. This is not the first crack I have seen. "Burning
Country" is getting more and more mentions in FB comments and articles.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/09/16/why-conjoined-syrian-twins-nawras-and-mouaz-were-condemned-to-death/

Yes, I've noticed that about Lamb as well. I think the Baathist horror show is penetrating these circles at last, especially when the USA and Russia are becoming such good friends around the need to keep the gangster in control of a burning country.