#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

An excerpt.  Caps as I received them.
                        ken h

http://theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/

MUST SEE VIDEO: US Peace Council returns from Syria, a country fighting
“invasion by the most powerful country in the world”

ALEX CHRISTOFOROU
September 3, 2016, 9:58 pm
The campaign to confuse the American people has been intense, but one thing is
sure, Syria is fighting an invasion, not a civil war.

The truth about Syria and what is happening in Syria is all here, in the video
below, outlined and documented during this press briefing by the US Peace
Council (USPC).

We cannot be sure how long this video will be allowed to stay on Youtube, but
we urge everyone to take 45:00 minutes of your time to see this video, share
this video, and finally spread the word about the “vicious” war being waged on
Syria.