#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I have a fairly extensive library that I can donate (bequeath more likely) to Holt including M-E Collected Works, and much old MR in attic. I have been a subscriber since the 50s, but may have mislaid some in moving. Also selected years of NLR, much of SR and some HM. I'll try to catalog in the next week or so. I put this on this list rather than contacting David to suggest that others might do likewise. Also there may be others here who want what I have that Holt may not need.

---