#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Louis, I'm glad you decided to write the critique of Albert. I suspect his
parecon will live on in one fashion or another. Also, at least a couple
active Occupiers I know had joined his International Organization for a
Participatory Society, and although that group has been ruminating about
whether to disband for lack of interest, it too may live on in other
guises, with other sponsors and new permutations in their panaceas.