#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Don Debar thinks the rise of Trump is a good thing. He is pro-Trump because
Putin is #NeverHillary

http://www.mintpressnews.com/trump-clinton-danger-us-liberals/214819/
https://youtu.be/Q08X3gEVQG0

#NeverHillary==POTUSTrump just as surely as True == .not. False because
there are only 2 possible outcomes on 8 Nov.  /its simple binary logic

I take support for Don Debar very seriously because he was a very vocal
Gaddafi supporter and propagandist while Libyans I had come to care for and
respect were being murdered by Gaddafi and his supporters like Debar.

I have a whole folder of Debar propaganda videos for Gaddafi. He's a big
liar and I'm not surprise he wants people to vote against Clinton [and for
Trump]

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291