#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Interesting John.  I insist on using Clinton. and Hilary Clinton when there
is some possible confusion.  I do that because I read somewhere that the
calling of Thatcher "Maggie" helped humanize the devil.

The same thing happened here in Qld when the ultra right Premier Johannes
Bjelke Petersen was known to almost all as "Joh".  I insisted that to use
"Joh" was to redeem him by buying into the semi comic rural populism that
was his shtick.

So to me they are Trump and Clinton and I have no time for either.

comradely
.
Gary

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 3:48 PM, John Edmundson via Marxism <