#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I believe the exact quote was "Its no accident that US Greens turn out to
be big supporters of fascism worldwide. In my next blog post I will show
how fascist Trump supporters are warming up to Jill."

That doesn't sound like saying tolerance or cluelessness about fascism. It
sounds like Clay was straight up saying Greens are pro-fascist. I remember
when I (mistakenly) suggested that another member of this forum was
reblogging stuff from a fascist Ukrainian group, I was nearly banned and I
had to apologize to that member and so on. Clay suggested that those of us
who are Green Party people -- including Louis (and Andrew, and me, and I
suspect a significant chunk of this list) are "big supporters of fascism
worldwide". Maybe that's not what he meant, but I don't know what kind of
lefty list-serv would tolerate those sorts of accusations in general. I
think it is obvious that Clay misspoke regardless of how anyone feels about
Louis' moderating policies.

- Amith

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Jeff via Marxism <