#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

It is not impossible that Trump could be elected president, but it certainly
seems unlikely.
One effect may be that voters who felt they had to rally to Clinton are more
free to vote for Jill Stein.

For me the bigger question is what happens to the millions of Trump supporters.
 Some welcomed his appeal to racism.  Will Alt Right and openly racist
organizations be able to recruit some of the disappointed Trump supporters?
As for others who were drawn to Trump because of their economic distress and
insecurity, how many would be willing to listen to the left, however we define
it?

                        ken h