#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Hi Mark

My point is political. In some ways, perhaps, my perspective is tangential to
that of Lenin's What Is To Be Done.

The glorification of economic struggle is to incarcerate politics in the
capitalist cage. The struggle must break free from that cage by challenging the
latter. This means that economic struggle must be transcended. But this does
mean that economic struggle must be abandoned.

Take Care
Paddy