#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Again with the vitriol and the pigeonholing of me as something that I am not.
Do you understand how politicians can subvert a popular uprising against a
government to serve their geopolitical interests or are you as stupid as your
petty insults? Such things were done in the case of Iran forty years ago, yet
you don't have the ability to grasp that now.

Message: 2