#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

David, the counterpunch link is to a different Larudee-initiated statement;
it's from last year and is aimed at Palestinian signers.
The new one, aimed at gringos, was linked in Ken's message yesterday. Will
find.
But thanks for the Muftah material.
p.s. re last year's Palestinian statement: my guess at the time, based on
the suspiciously large number of signers, was that Larudee had asked his
old left friends (DFLP, PFLP, etc.) to pass along their members' names as
signees. Would be good to know for sure. (Including so as not to deny
agency to the signers.)

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 11:34 AM, David McDonald via Marxism <