#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Louis, if you think readers are so stupid that they can't discern the fact I
DON'T say that the Saudi government is funding ISIS you are letting New York
elitism get to your brain. Everyone knows that government policy is opposed to
al Queda and ISIS while the princes are simultaneously sending money to
jihadists. The problem is that either you refuse to have any sort of nuance
about this while libeling people who you have mad delusions about or that you
are a complete and total nitwit. You make everyone spell it out like a grade
school teacher in order to avoid your disgusting and sanctimonious rants that a
speak to the mentality of a stool pigeon.

--I guess so if this is a reference to Russia and Iran intervening in Syria to
crush that popular uprising.--

And more specifically the US policy that is using their cause to justify
holding the country hostage until they allow Wall Street to rape their economy
the way it did Iraq under the de-Baathification policies that Clinton and Bush
had in the Washington archives for a decade prior to 9/11.

> On 10/14/16 10:32 AM, Andrew Stewart via Marxism wrote:
> Do you understand how politicians can subvert a popular uprising
> against a government to serve their geopolitical interests or are you
> as stupid as your petty insults?

I guess so if this is a reference to Russia and Iran intervening in Syria to
crush that popular uprising.

But here's the real problem. You write:

"Gee, how ironic that ISIS just so happens to be massed around the areas that
the Saudis want to gain control of for their fossil fuel cartel. Golly, I
wonder if any of those maniacal princelings affiliated with the House of Saud
might be funneling money to ISIS?"

In fact, there are Saudis who are funding ISIS but they do so in defiance of
the official state policy of opposing ISIS. In fact al-Qaeda and its offshoot
ISIS are deeply opposed to the royal family.

This confusion is rampant on the Baathist amen corner, which for obvious
reasons tries to make an amalgam between jihadists and the ordinary Syrian
rebel who fights not for recreating a caliphate but for the right to live in
freedom and dignity

Best regards,
Andrew Stewart