#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

As for "maniacal princelings affiliated with the House of Saud funneling money
to ISIS," that horror would be of world class dimensions:

"There are 15,000 members of the royal family in Saudi Arabia, all
princes/princesses or better.

"Part of this is just due to the fact that Saudi Arabia has practiced, and
still practices, polygamy. The founder of modern Saudi Arabia had at roughly
100 children, 45 of them sons. His youngest was born 52 years after his