#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I've definitely changed! But I also never wrote defenses for the Assad
regime, which I remember Lamb doing quite openly. I am glad he has changed
his tone but frankly the flip-flopping makes me think none of these people
are really principled. I also don't think reality has ever stopped anyone
from being full of crap.

- Amith