#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

(Another very promising blog.)

Comic Con is not something I expected to see in Libya anytime soon, majorly because I feel that it is one of those trends that can be seen as strange and unnatural and while a large percentage of the public deemed the event “Satanic” “A Halloween Celebration” and the “epitome of ignorance” which was quite ironic as everyone making this statement was (lets admit it) simply ignorant about all things comic con.