#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Hi Ken

To be honest my politics have been greatly informed by Mario Puzo. I tend
to believe that yes there are plots and conspiracies and I think often of
the great line

“Tattaglia is a pimp. He never could have outfought Santino. But I didn’t
know until this day that it was Barzini all along.”

Life is so much more interesting if you always ask "Cui Bono?  True!

comradely

Gary

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 12:57 AM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <