#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 11/7/16 4:31 PM, Jeff via Marxism wrote:

Personally I don't think the Stein campaign is of great importance, but
this piece also takes on broader questions of Syria and the (Western)
left, and the way principles can be so easily compromised.

Jeff, I have no idea of what your connection to Marxism is but when you speak of principles, there is none more sacrosanct that refusing to vote for bourgeois parties. All you need to do is read V.I. Lenin on the Cadets. The fact that Clay was so completely isolated on Marxmail should give you an idea of where people stand.