#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I thought it funny also. Seems the authors were using more Fascist tactics
to project to the "communists" than actual Stalinist tactics. Funny and sad.

I never saw this comic before, so for me it was a first. But I always
"enjoyed" the 1950s/1960s communist take over films like "Red Nightmare"
(1957, starting Jack Webb), a kind of "docudrama" film ("But father, I'm
going to join the Commune and raise beets..." says the daughter in the
film).    Or the 1952 flick "Invasions, U.S.A." where an unnamed "Enemy"
invades the West coast. Lots of fun...

David