#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The problem is, Jeff, that the crafty capitalist legal system has gotten ahead
of you.  It may be true that all 230 charged are not guilty of arson, but they
can also be charged with the equally felonious conspiracy to commit arson, the
kind of blanket charge which has imprisoned many a Leftist.  Wythe