#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 1/24/17 12:12 AM, Anthony Boynton via Marxism wrote:

Wow! What a weird week, what a weird time in history. Makes me think of my
old pal, Zippy. he reminds me of the new president of the United States

[image: Image result for zippy the pinhead]

I am still having trouble wrapping my head around the idea that Trump brought a claque of his supporters to the meeting he had with the CIA to provide applause for him like a bunch of trained seals. I have been politically tuned in since 1965 when the war in Vietnam woke me from my existentialist/mystic/post-beatnik/pot-smoking slumber but I have never seen anything quite like this.