#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I'm PROUD to have an "obsession" with the miserable failure of that part of
the Left that assigns responsibility for the mass murder in Syria to
outside plots and "destabilizers" while denying the legitimacy of the
revolutionary attempt of the Syrian people to rid themselves of the
monstrous Assad regime!

I am indeed "obsessed" with the crimes of today's Left in that regard which
I place alongside the defense of Stalinism's crimes of the 1930s as an
obscene betrayal of what we are supposed to stand for and fearful of the
price we'll have to pay in the eyes of radicalizing young people throughout
the Arab world!