#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/politics/article/Steve-Bannon-s-power-play-in-Trump-s-Oval-Office-10901195.php

Not much new in the article.  What's interesting to me is that is was widely
carried on Canadian news media.  In the paper that landed on my porch this
morning Bannon is referred to as a "dark power."
Perhaps not surprising then that Thomas Mulcair, the leader of the NDP, stood
in the House of Commons and referred to Trump as a fascist.

                                ken h