#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The definition of the word "violence" has expanded, and rightly so, and so we could well call this shameless disruption of of an event supporting the amazing work of the WH, by a bunch of arrogant, self-aggrandising western tyrant-boot-lickers, "violence". Or perhaps not. One thing is for sure though: "violent" or otherwise, if the organisers had decided to violently eject these scum, they would have been fully justified. The self-restraint was amazing.

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Lause via Marxism