#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Tristan has a point. EXCEPT that poor little Rania ("people are
suffeirng genocide but what about me and my rights, sob sob) Khalek is
NOT being censored, no-one is suppressing her right to speak and write
as she pleases, quite simply an organisation, Students for Justice in
Palestine (SJP) made its own decision to not give a pro-genocide
boot-licker a platform at THEIR function, just as any other
organisation can make its own sovereign decision about who they invite
to speak and who they don't. Should SJP be obliged to invite Faurisson
too if he asks? Or David Duke? Why not Assad?

Sorry, Chomsky is a hypocrite.