#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The USA as the Ottoman Empire?!!  If only!!!

Another crucial difference with the early 1900s if that none of the
imperialists seem to want to heat up trade wars to the point of shooting
wars or destroy rivals.  They are far better at managing inter-imperialist
rivalry these days.

Thanks Fred.

Cheers,
Phil