#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Amith gives a good account, I think, of the context for the professor's
appearance on the odious Tucker Carlson's show. Sheldon Ranz has nothing
whatever to offer us. I taught for more than forty years and faced many hostile
students. And many, more dangerous people in bars, bowling alleys, and on the
streets of Johnstown, PA. That's part of being a radical. Nothing, and I mean
nothing, can justify going on that wretched pig's show, and especially to cry
crocodile tears over how you have been treated by students who were fighting
for social justice.