#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I don't trust Alexander Reid Ross. He banned me and a fellow Palestinian activist after we started asking whether "antifa" was anti-Zionist or not, as we thought it ought to be. Even some Israeli citizens publicly call Israel "fascist". We began to wonder where he was coming from ideologically and he lapsed into a long tirade about the meanings of Zion. Thinking he may be a closet Zionist we kept probing but all of a sudden he banned us from his FB page. As of 4:15 PM PST today I remain "banned". You may notice that a lot of his critique is of The Left. I conjecture that, because it is FROM THE LEFT that the most legitimate criticism of Israel comes (Israel as a settler colonialist state), it is not so easy to discredit by labeling it as anti-semitic which is how many Zionists try to handle criticism. Correct me if I'm wrong. Does he have other virtues which override his possibly closet Zionist leanings?
--

---